Husqvarna 701 Enduro: The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly
The Husqvarna 701 Enduro is a popular motorcycle that has been on the market for several years. It is known for its good looks and performance. However, there have been some complaints about the motorcycle, including its reliability and quality.
The Husqvarna 701 Enduro has a powerful engine that is capable of reaching high speeds. It also has a large fuel tank, making it ideal for long rides. The motorcycle is also equipped with a variety of features, such as a digital instrument panel, a USB port, and a 12-volt power outlet.
Problems and Solutions
One of the most common problems with the Husqvarna 701 Enduro is that it is difficult to start. This can be caused by a variety of issues, such as a dead battery, a dirty air filter, or a faulty spark plug. Another common problem is that the motorcycle leaks oil. This can be caused by a worn oil seal or a damaged oil line.
Step by Step Instruction
If you are having trouble starting your Husqvarna 701 Enduro, here are some steps that you can follow to try to fix the problem:
1. Check the battery to see if it is dead. If it is, try charging it or replacing it.
2. Check the air filter to see if it is dirty
What I hate about the 701 husqvarna enduro | 5 things that suck about the 701 enduro
1.Husqvarna 701 Enduro Problems- Top 10 Complaints
When it comes to Husqvarna 701 Enduro problems, riders have complained about a few things more than others. Here are the top 10 complaints we’ve heard about this bike.
Riders have complained about excessive vibration coming from the Husqvarna 701 Enduro. This can make long rides uncomfortable and can even cause numbness in the hands and feet.
2. Engine Braking
Some riders have complained about the engine braking on the Husqvarna 701 Enduro. This can make it difficult to slow down or stop the bike, especially on steep terrain.
3. Fuel Economy
The Husqvarna 701 Enduro isn’t the most fuel-efficient bike out there. Riders have complained about having to stop frequently to refuel, which can be a pain on long rides.
4. Heating Issues
Riders have also complained about the Husqvarna 701 Enduro getting too hot. This can be a problem in hot weather or when riding at high speeds.
5. Electrical Issues
Some riders have reported electrical issues with the Husqvarna 701 Enduro. This can include problems with the lights, horn, or other electrical components.
2.Husqvarna 701 Enduro- Is it the Right Bike for You?
Husqvarna 701 Enduro- Is it the Right Bike for You?
When it comes to choosing the right bike, it can be a daunting task. With so many different options on the market, it’s hard to know where to start. But if you’re looking for a bike that can do it all, then the Husqvarna 701 Enduro might be the perfect choice for you.
The Husqvarna 701 Enduro is a versatile bike that is built for both on and off-road riding. It’s equipped with a powerful engine that can handle any terrain, and it also has a comfortable and upright riding position that makes it easy to ride for long periods of time.
If you’re looking for a bike that can take you on any adventure, then the Husqvarna 701 Enduro is the perfect choice for you.
3.Husqvarna 701 Enduro- What You Need to Know Before You Buy
If you’re in the market for a new adventure bike, the Husqvarna 701 Enduro should be at the top of your list. Here’s what you need to know before you buy.
The Husqvarna 701 Enduro is one of the most popular adventure bikes on the market. It’s known for its versatility and capability both on and off road. If you’re thinking of buying one, here’s what you need to know.
The 701 Enduro is powered by a 692cc, single-cylinder engine. It’s a fuel-injected, liquid-cooled engine that produces a claimed 75 horsepower and 72 Nm of torque. That’s plenty of power for most adventures, whether you’re tackling fire roads or single-track trails.
The 701 Enduro comes with a six-speed gearbox and a chain final drive. It has a seat height of 860mm and a dry weight of 169kg.
The bike is equipped with suspension at both ends. Up front, there’s a 48mm WP Xplor fork with 220mm of travel. At the rear, there’s a WP Xact shock with 200mm of travel.
The 701 Enduro comes with a 21-inch
4.Husqvarna 701 Enduro- 5 Tips for Avoiding Costly Repairs
Assuming you would like tips for avoiding costly repairs on the Husqvarna 701 Enduro:
1. Check your air filter regularly and clean or replace it as needed – a clogged air filter will restrict air flow to the engine, causing it to overheat.
2. Keep an eye on your engine oil level and change it regularly – dirty or old oil can cause engine damage.
3. Don’t ride your bike hard all the time – give it a break every now and then to avoid putting too much strain on the engine.
4. Get your bike serviced regularly – this will help to identify any potential problems before they become expensive to fix.
5. Be careful when washing your bike – avoid pressure washers and high-powered hoses as they can force water into sensitive areas and cause corrosion.
5.Husqvarna 701 Enduro- How to extend the life of your bike
Your Husqvarna 701 Enduro is an incredible machine that can take you on some of the most epic rides of your life. But like any machine, it needs proper care and maintenance to stay in top condition. Here are a few tips on how to extend the life of your 701 Enduro so you can keep riding for years to come.
1. Check the engine oil level regularly and change it according to the manufacturer’s recommendations.
2. Inspect the air filter regularly and clean or replace it as needed.
3. Keep the chain properly tensioned and lubed.
4. Check the tire pressure and tread depth often.
5. Have the bike serviced regularly by a qualified technician.
By following these simple tips, you can keep your 701 Enduro running like new for many years to come.
The one thing I hate about the 701 enduro
6.Husqvarna 701 Enduro- 3 modifications that can improve performance
Husqvarna 701 Enduro is a popular choice for those looking for a powerful and capable off-road bike. But like any bike, there are ways to make it even better. Here are three modifications that can improve the performance of your Husqvarna 701 Enduro.
One of the most important aspects of any off-road bike is its suspension. The Husqvarna 701 Enduro comes with decent suspension, but there are ways to make it even better. Aftermarket shocks and forks can improve the bike’s damping and make it more capable on rough terrain.
Another important factor in off-road performance is tires. The stock tires on the Husqvarna 701 Enduro are good, but there are better options out there. Aftermarket tires with more aggressive tread patterns can improve grip and traction, making the bike even more capable on tough trails.
A performance exhaust can help the Husqvarna 701 Enduro breathe a little better and make more power. A slip-on exhaust is a good option for those looking for a quick and easy modification. A full exhaust system will provide the biggest power gains, but it’s
7.Husqvarna 701 Enduro- 5 common mistakes riders make
with this bike
If you’re one of the many riders who have fallen in love with the Husqvarna 701 Enduro, you’re probably already well aware of its many charms. But even the most perfect bike can be ridden imperfectly, and there are a few common mistakes that riders make with this bike that can lead to less than ideal results. Here are five of the most common mistakes riders make with the Husqvarna 701 Enduro, and how to avoid them.
1. Not Taking Advantage of the Bike’s Light Weight
One of the Husqvarna 701 Enduro’s best features is its light weight. At just over 300 pounds, it’s one of the lightest bikes in its class. But many riders don’t take advantage of this by keeping the bike’s suspension on the soft side. As a result, they end up carrying more weight on the bike than they need to, which can lead to a less than ideal riding experience.
2. Not Adjusting the Suspension Properly
The Husqvarna 701 Enduro comes with adjustable suspension, and it’s important to take the time to dial it in for your weight, riding style, and terrain. Many riders don’t take the time to do this, and
8.Husqvarna 701 Enduro- 2 simple ways to clean your bike
If you’re like most riders, you probably don’t clean your bike as often as you should. But a clean bike is a happy bike, and a happy bike is a fast bike. Here are two simple ways to clean your bike that will make a big difference.
1. Clean the chain. A clean chain is a happy chain. A happy chain is a fast chain. Use a chain cleaner and lube to clean and lube your chain after every ride.
2. Clean the air filter. A clean air filter is a happy air filter. A happy air filter is a fast air filter. Clean your air filter after every ride.
Both of these steps are simple, but they make a big difference. Your bike will thank you for it.
9.Husqvarna 701 Enduro- What to do if your bike breaks down
If your Husqvarna 701 Enduro bike breaks down, there are a few things you can do to fix it. First, check the bike’s fluids. If the oil is low, add more oil. If the coolant is low, add more coolant. Next, check the bike’s tires. If the tires are low on air, fill them up. If the tires are bald, replace them. Finally, check the bike’s chain. If the chain is loose, tighten it. If the chain is broken, replace it.
10.Husqvarna 701 Enduro- How to prepare your bike for winter
If you’re like most riders, you probably can’t wait for winter to be over so you can get back out on your Husqvarna 701 Enduro. But before you do, it’s important to make sure your bike is ready for the season. Here are a few things to do to prepare your Husqvarna 701 Enduro for winter:
1. Check the condition of your tires. If they’re worn or have any damage, replace them before you ride.
2. Inspect your chain and sprockets. Clean and lubricate them if necessary.
3. Check all the lights and electrical components on your bike to make sure they’re working properly.
4. Drain the fuel from your tank and add fresh gas before you ride.
5. Check the condition of your brake pads and discs. If they’re worn, replace them.
6. Inspect the condition of your suspension components. If they’re worn or damaged, replace them.
7. Make sure all the bolts and nuts on your bike are tight.
8. Check your owner’s manual for any other specific maintenance items that need to be done before you ride.
By taking the time to prepare your Husqvarna 701
1. What are some of the most common Husqvarna 701 Enduro problems?
Some of the most common Husqvarna 701 Enduro problems include engine issues, electrical problems, and suspension issues.
2. What can cause the Husqvarna 701 Enduro to stall?
There are a few potential causes of why the Husqvarna 701 Enduro may stall. One possibility is that the air filter is dirty and needs to be replaced. Another potential cause could be that the fuel mixture is too lean, meaning there isn’t enough gas in the mixture. Lastly, the spark plugs may need to be replaced if they are fouled or damaged.
3. Why is my Husqvarna 701 Enduro not starting?
There could be a few reasons why your Husqvarna 701 Enduro is not starting. It could be that the battery is not charged, the spark plugs are dirty, or there could be an issue with the fuel system. If you are unsure of what the problem is, it is best to take it to a qualified mechanic to have it diagnosed.
4. What are some possible causes for the Husqvarna 701 Enduro to overheat?
The Husqvarna 701 Enduro may overheat for a variety of reasons, including insufficient cooling, low oil levels, or a blockage in the cooling system. Additionally, the motorcycle may be ridden in hot weather conditions or at high speeds, which can also lead to overheating.
5. Why is my Husqvarna 701 Enduro leaking oil?
There are a few reasons your Husqvarna 701 Enduro might be leaking oil. One possibility is that the oil drain plug is loose or missing. Another possibility is that the oil filter is not properly sealed. Finally, it is also possible that there is a crack in the engine casing that is allowing oil to seep out. If you are unsure of the cause, it is best to take your bike to a qualified mechanic for diagnosis and repair.
6. Why is my Husqvarna 701 Enduro making strange noises?
There are a few potential reasons for why your Husqvarna 701 Enduro might be making strange noises. First, check to see if there is anything caught in the engine or exhaust system. If there is, this could be causing the noise. Additionally, the engine may be low on oil, which can also cause strange noises. Finally, the bike may simply need to be tuned up or have some other maintenance issue addressed. If you are unsure of what is causing the noise, it is best to take the bike to a qualified mechanic for diagnosis and repair.
7. What are some possible causes for the Husqvarna 701 Enduro to vibrate excessively?
1. Incorrect engine idle speed – The Husqvarna 701 Enduro should have an engine idle speed of 1,500 ± 100 rpm. If the engine idle speed is set too low, it can cause the motorcycle to vibrate excessively.
2. Incorrect tire pressure – The Husqvarna 701 Enduro should have the front and rear tires inflated to 36 psi (250 kPa). If the tire pressure is too low, it can cause the motorcycle to vibrate excessively.
3. Worn engine mounts – The Husqvarna 701 Enduro has two engine mounts, one on each side of the engine. These mounts can become worn over time, which can cause the engine to vibrate excessively.
4. Worn suspension components – The Husqvarna 701 Enduro has front and rear suspension components that can become worn over time. This can cause the motorcycle to vibrate excessively.
5. Worn drivetrain components – The Husqvarna 701 Enduro has a chain drive system that can become worn over time. This can cause the motorcycle to vibrate excessively.
8. Why is my Husqvarna 701 Enduro smoking?
There are a few reasons why your Husqvarna 701 Enduro might be smoking. One possibility is that the oil level in the engine is too low. Another possibility is that the air filter is dirty and needs to be replaced. If the problem persists, it is best to take the bike to a qualified mechanic for further diagnosis.
9. What should I do if my Husqvarna 701 Enduro breaks down?
If your Husqvarna 701 Enduro breaks down, you should take it to a qualified mechanic to have it repaired.
10. How can I prevent my Husqvarna 701 Enduro from breaking down?
There is no one definitive answer to this question. However, some things that may help reduce the likelihood of your Husqvarna 701 Enduro breaking down include:
-Regularly servicing and maintaining your bike according to the manufacturer’s recommendations.
-Using good quality fuel and oil.
-Avoiding extended periods of idleness.
-Keeping the bike clean and free of debris.